Welcome to the family!
Wether you come to the farm, or found us on social media and can not come in person I want to ensure you find
what your looking for. I want to ensure the best match is found and permanent home.
So we have devised this check list so nothing
is missed in your search. So everyone is on the same page and the boxes are checked off and reference guide to making it a smooth
transaction for your new addition(S).
This list agreed upon by both us and the buyer(S) before any deposit or horse(S) leaves our
1. We donít imply or guarantee/responsible for the health and care of horse(S) once leave the farm.
2. Buyer can either come
in person or have a representative/vet of there choice look at the horse(S). These will all be the responsibility/expense of the buyer
to do and set up a time with us. This must be done before horse leaves the farm and not after as horse is no longer in our care and
where not responsible for needs once leaves our farm.
3. A 25% or $500.00 deposit of purchase price is due in order to hold the horse.
Thatís non refundable if you decide not to buy. Any other money will be refunded unless over 30 days board fees apply or bank transactions
4. No horse leaves property unless all fees (board/vet /banking transaction fees) are paid in full and funds have cleared.
No horse is pending sale (hold) until deposit received. Otherwise a first come first serve will occur. We have the right to decline
offers and sales due to bullying/ improper comments/home and not followed these terms in this letter. This hold is only good for 30
days after receiving deposit. Then either Payment in full or payment(S) will follow and board fees as follow:
6. Board fees apply
on weaned or older horses. They will apply 30 days after deposit received. This will not include day picked up by transport. stall/pasture
board includes worming/ supplements & feed and hoof trims. Until Dec 31, 2022 125.00 US a month. Starting January 1, 2023 $160.00
US a month.
This doesn't cover if horse needís medical attention.
7. Health and Coggins needed itís $225.00 US It takes a good 7 business
days (not including weekends) to get results back and only good 30 days from the date drawn in some cases.
This must be paid in full
before leaving and adjust transport pick up date to reflect this.
8. We are not responsible for finding or paying for transport/ customs
or brokerage. Thatís up to buyer.
9. All registration papers will be supplied with signed transfers in person/ go with transporter/mailed
out. If concerned about delivery you can express post/track at your cost. We are not responsible for papers once left via the method
10. All transfers will be supplied/breeding certificates. Itís up to buyer to update/transfer or register.
Plus any late
11. We donít give Live Foal Guarantees on Bred mares.
As we donít have a vet check to confirm and not present when foaling.
12. Due to life circumstances and re homing is needed please contact and we will either help place in a new home or will bring back
13. We only do 5 way vaccinations. If you require other shots thatís will be at buyerís expense.